Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Stuffs.

picture taken with EOS 350D, Location: Cameron Highland, Pahang

When I first started this blog, initially I wanted to make it some sort of a gallery for me to share my collection of photographs. The idea was stunted by the fact that after doing so much of scrutinizing, I don't think any of these pictures can be considered good enough for public view.

Takmaulah orang cakap orang nak amik gambar dia pun sibuk nak amik gambar. Tapi nan ado katanya... (haha tetiba bahasa fefonen..jgn marah)

But lately I have been getting good reviews from my flickr page and emails saying that I should give a photography a serious try. Some of them were really impressed with my "good eyes".

(matilah sebenarnya rabun ayam tapi tada siapa tahu? :P Gambar amik tada angle, sekali jer snap sesuka hati.)

Those supports and admirations somewhat injected me with a bit of confidence, and force me to think, maybe I can do this. *berangan tahap dewa*

So here I am. Back to the initial plan. I'll start to publish one or two pictures per entry, although it is not related with the entry of the day. Ok?

macamlah ada ramai sangat orang yang baca blog ni.


Taken with Nokia D60, Location : Batu Caves, Selangor

*
I now pronounce my brother a divorcee. They have officially separated on the 6th of Aug. Adik(Nasri) and him planned to have a joint celebration (Adik's birthday was on the 5th Aug) to commemorate his new found freedom.

Since after the separation, he has been taking Baby (his daughter) to my place every weekend, so that they could spend time together. I love having both of them around.

Meriah skit rumah.

So on Saturday, I'd be spending quality time with my niece while Mr.Snots can go and attend his classes. It's a win-win situation.


My fave niece. ..Baby and her cat, Kucing. *rolls eyes*
Shot was taken by point and shoot SONY DCS T5 , Location : Old Apt.

All of my nieces and nephews called me Uchu, being the youngest in the family. But Baby can never say it correctly. Most of the time she'd be calling me Achu. Close enough. But there's this one time she called me Tochu :O

Sib baik bukan tauchu. hehehe.

Her fave sentence is "Ini Baby punya". Once she blurts that thing out, don't even think of taking that stuff away from her. Even my new TV now belongs to her.

kalau tiga hari dia duduk rumah, tiga-tiga harilah kita orang semua tengok reruns of Lion King, Barney, Teletubbies and Dora.
o_O

9 comments:

an0nymous-ign0ranus said...

ni which brader ni? Along ke?

SNOTS said...

plug: Haha laju jer ko kan? Ajak lah!
hmmph! kecewa lah tuh kan? :P

an0nymous-ign0ranus said...

oh patah hatiku berkeping keping.

add_asyraf said...

suke rose merah tue...nice...

Valisa said...

Snots,
I was sooo happy that Barney is not big in NL. I will probbly kill myself if Nabila loved it when she was a baby/toddler/preschooler. Now I am hoping and praying and plotting to have Dora off air before Q learns to appreciate TV :P

Teletubbies, I love O-O

Great pics - kongsilah rahasia anda!

Leen AshBurn said...

Kim salam ajak yaaaa. Hiks.

Anonymous said...

i like ur pics...warnanya sgt terang =)

SNOTS said...

plague: drama mama ko ni!

aa: i like that pic too. hehe..

vi: u r soooo lucky. what is barney anyway?? a dinasour that is supposed to be friendly? a big lizard? why is it purple? haha that is one confusing creature i tell you. apa motif ntah!

lb: walaikumsalam. (aku jwbkan dulu bg pihak dia) hehe.

toxic: velkam, and thanks. I did some manual adjustment of course. jgn bgtau orang ;P

anis daud said...

nak tengok gamba banyak-banyakkkkkkk jek ok!