Thursday, February 19, 2009

Twisted Tongue.

I have a difficulty in pronouncing certain catchy phrases in English. Especially the ones that could twist your tongue to the extreme.

Like this one;

She sells sea shells by the sea shore.

Usually it came out as;

Si shell si shell by the si sor.

Retard. I know.

I can't even pronounce Fish Sauce properly. It came out as Pis Chos instead.

Or;

She saw a saw under the see-saw.

U get the drift right?

My tongue would go numb everytime I have to pronounce the letter S or H, or S and H together in the same word, or S and H within the same sentence.

Cilakak betul.

And since Mr.Snots has somewhat realised this, he would bug me until kingdom comes.

"Dear dear, please make my day and pronounce Fish Sauce! Cepat!"

Bongok!

5 comments:

Valisa said...

hahahahahahaPEACE!!!

PS: do you tend to blog more when you're PMSing?

Anonymous said...

no body perfect...hehehhehehhe...

-ZG-

an0nymous-ign0ranus said...

saiko.

lidah kau pendek.

SNOTS said...

lisa: heheh ye kan? baru perasan. oh btw uols, kita hutang uoks something kan? next week ek kita anta? tak sempat2. busy skali.

zgiler. then I am nobody!

plague: haha aku pun rasa siot. tapi mamat tuh tak pernah komplen pun. mauahhahahha *lempang diri sendiri*

mv binti said...

snots,
don't worry about it anytime ;-)