Friday, February 27, 2009

Things I don't do anymore and I've become.

I don't watch news on the local TV any more because I'm seriously tired of being bombarded by the politicians images and their endless worthless tireless dramas.

I don't read the newspaper no more because I'm tired of its lop-sided and false journalism.

I don't iron all of my clothes diligently on Sunday any more like I used to back then, because I'm tired of my old self, and my old routine.

I don't go on any shopping spree or spend my money carelessly like how I used to when I was younger, because I realised now that I don't have to own so many things to make me feel happy. I only buy things that are needed and when only necessary. And I would rather spend my money travelling.

I don't drink alcohol at home.

I only buy perfume to replace the finished one. I don't have perfumes collection any more. One in my place, one in Mr.Snots' place. The one that is in my home is depleting fast. *hints*

I don't tolerate well with drama queens and kings. I shut them out more easily now.

I put myself first before everyone else.

If I don't feel like going out, I just tell my friend that I don't feel like going out. Before this I used to try my very best to make the time. Now, am just tired.

I only keep few appreciated ones in my small circle as close friends. Others are just considered as acquaintances, that don't really need my company or attention, vice versa.

I'm more vicious towards my selfish unworthy brothers. (not Along)

I don't care if people are pretentious towards me, because I don't care about them too.

If people talk shit about me, they are going to get it there and then. No more mercy. I have been nice for so long, it is time to stand up for my self.

I feel neglected.

I feel unappreciated.

and most of the time, I feel lonely.

11 comments:

Rt Hon Sir Cipan Nougat-Tenuk said...

MR SNOTS!!!!

Hang (tak) buat apa ngan mek ni, oi? Meghoyan dah ni ... hehehe

Anonymous said...

Neglected? Unappreciated? lonely? like that ditch MR Snots and lead a life like a monk. Same difference.

SNOTS said...

Sir Cip: Owh ini tade kene mengena denga itu mamat leh.

p.james : *flying kick* kiss my ass.

an0nymous-ign0ranus said...

pirah!

am i in that circle of friend or outside it?

huh? huh? HUH???

*cekak pinggang*

esok aku nak pi the curve in the morning.

nak join?

see, i'm not neglecting you.

SNOTS said...

plug: aku esok ada date with a bunch of girlfriends from primary school.

*cekak pinggang* u know lah u r IN the circle! Keji.

an0nymous-ign0ranus said...

*cekak pinggang*

if i'm in that 'circle', why did you reject my invitation?

huh? huh? HUHHH???

hamlet said...

*cekak kepala*

takkan da sampai tanda2 menopous?
blum kan?
jadi apekah makna simptom ini.

SNOTS said...

plug: *cubit* *jentik* *spank*

hamlet: hahaha aku pun rasa aku nak menopause kot. mauhahahha. seyes. emo elmo.

hamlet said...

hahah. u r stil young lah. no way it's menopause.

Valisa said...

Snot,
which perfume do you use? are the 2 bottles of the same scents or lain? If lain, why one is left at your place and the other at Mr Snot. Please buat karangan panjang mengenai wangian kegemaran anda ;-) untuk menghilangkan rasa-rasa tidak dihargai.
I am always kaypoh benda-benda macam ni...

an0nymous-ign0ranus said...

kau ni masih lonely lagi ke? dah setangah bulan dah ni.