Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I can't wait for my Bali trip with the girls.

But kesian Mr.Snots. His birthday is on March, 30th and I'll be flying off on April 1st. This is supposed to be his first birthday that we are going to celebrate as a couple, and I was thinking of spending the whole week with him, but I had purchased the ticket even before we started seeing each other.

Speaking of trips, I have been travelling around lately. I work hard, so I balance my life with a good quick getaway to keep my mind sane.

This month is the only month that am not on any vacation or some sort. Eh but then, I was in Terengganu for 5 days, so can I consider that as handling a business and mixing it with pleasure? Not really a vacation but sort of. At least, I got to stay in a room facing the wide open sea. So oklah.

Next month, I'll be going to Phuket, with Mr.Snots and a bunch of my colleagues and most probably Pulau Perhentian in June.

People think that I'm like the super rich person that's why I can afford to go on for a vacation every month.

What people do not know that I'm a savvy traveller, and I travel cheap; oh and also a charitable Along that is easily melted everytime I tell him that I want money and I love him. Haha.

But seriously; I travel cheap.

I don't spend so much money on shopping (unless am in Bangkok).

I rather spend my time taking pictures and learning about the places am visiting.

Lying on the beach reading books, getting a traditional massage, or whatever that can help me calm myself.

That for me is a heavenly getaway.

2 comments:

an0nymous-ign0ranus said...

kirim salam kat along.

and don't forget me buy me LOTS OF SOUVENIRS !!!!

hamlet said...

cakap kat Along, nak adik lagi sorang tak? hikhikhikhik

I want to travel cheap like u too. unfortunately, this transition of life forbades me from to.

selamat berjalang-jalang.