Thursday, June 25, 2009

The first time I spoke of Mr.Snots to my family member, it was to Along; and his wife, and his son, the FIL, MIL. Well, I was there to pick up my birthday present from him. Approximately a year ago.

Upon hearing that I have a new man in life, and I've ditched the Ex, he immediately turned into some Pak Arab, clapping his hand in joy. They asked me a lot of questions about Mr.Snots. You know, the usual suspects. Where he’s from, what does he do, how old is he….blah blah blah. My SIL was sitting quietly looking all engrossed in her thoughts. So we continued talking about him, and Along extended the invitation for our family BBQ nite at his place to Mr.Snots. He wanted to meet him; and it was supposed to be a simple meet and greet session. Towards the end of the conversation, my SIL suddenly came up with a suggestion on what name we can use if we have kids. She came up with Suraya, and asked me to keep Mr.Snots' middle name and make it a family name. Out of no where. Tetiba jer. So malu.

So that's that.

On the BBQ night, Mr. Snots was introduced to Ayah, and the rest; Auntie Lah was there as well. If I can recall correctly, he was interrogated by Along's MIL. He was in the house sitting through a rapid fire session, and I was in the lawn BBQing. Then he accompanied my dad and my Along during dinner. Abis satu chapter.

The latest one took place last weekend when we went to his place to visit my new niece, Along's new daughter. Named Nada Zahra (makna: embun pagi yang berseri). While we were there, Nona was on the air, and they were showing the wedding ceremony between that AF judge and his bride.

So Along said, better not waste money and have this lavish wedding.

So he asked me to invite maybe 20 of my friends, and our family member, and we can rent his place for RM500 per day(then he laughed at it). Nikah at the nearest masjid, and cater the food for less than 100 people. Really simple and intimate wedding. Mr.Snots and I were smiling, but unwillingly. So he basically plan my wedding, without my consent. Great. My sister in law was giving suggestions as well.

Malu sial.

If both of them continue doing this the next time we see them, am sure Mr.Snots would end up having a cold feet and ditch me.

7 comments:

Flawed Genius said...

Ms. Snots,

You will face a lot more of these soon.

On the brighter note, Mr. Snots has passed with flying colors the first few tests....the rest would be a breeze...After all he is in love with you, isn't he?

Anonymous said...

in love? HAHAHAHHAA...HAHAHAHA...

SNOTS said...

sl: haha you should see his face, and you know. but thanks anyway.

anon: wah gelak besar.

an0nymous-ign0ranus said...

malu konon. seronok sebenarnye tu. siap dah plan nama anak!!!

d3vil said...

agak2 da tiba masa, rasa2 budak kecik ni masuk tak dalam the first 100 person tuh.

sweet gile buat sume2 bende tu.

SNOTS said...

plug: oi yg plan nama anak tuh bukan aku. tak baca ker? *lempang*

budakkecit: huh? nak kene jemput kene tunjuk muka lah. hardcopy. softcopy tak main. kawan kita tak sampai 10 orang, so ada 10 extra bleh jemput sesiapa. hahahaha :P

d3vils said...

ok set. tapi camne nak tunjuk muka? nak ke orang2 besar dan matang ni jumpe budak kecit ni. hikhikhik *berbuih mulut*