Friday, June 19, 2009

Of late, I have been really busy and stress with work. Taking up a RM300k project and doing it alone, gives me constant headache and drains my energy. I have been putting on weight and I do blame myself for not managing my stress well and for not being strong enough to stay away from munching every time it kicks in. Last Tuesday I had to demo the first of four modules of the application I'm currently working on, and I can say that it was a success. Everyone seemed impressed and they sure did ask a lot of questions.

At the end of the day, everyone was satisfied with the final product, and I can start working on the second module.

I have a couple of art projects in mind for the apartment, such as, mural for the dining area’s wall and some plastering work for the kitchen, unfortunately I can’t seem to get myself interested in kicking-off any of the project. I have been procrastinating, and I do not know why. Coming back from work late every night doesn’t really do any good, but it does keep me in bed longer during the weekend (This is only true when Mr.Snots isn’t around. Because if he is, then my weekend would start as early as 7am; depends on what time he wakes me up)

He always says that early bird catches the worms; although I do think at that point of time, even the worms are still asleep. But never mind that.

This month is our anniversary month. We don’t get to spend it like other normal couples do on their anniversary, but it doesn’t matter; like how my dad used to say, First things first. The stars must be aligned the first time we said Iloveyou to each other, because none of us actually thought that we can make it last this long. Both of us have strong personalities, and both are hardheaded as well.

We didn’t seem to glide through every single fight we ever had easily. It gets harder and tougher every time. Sometimes, even the smallest glitch could put us in a lot of pressure. But I do miss him no matter what. So that’s love, no? If not, then I don’t know what love is.

So baby, Happy Anniversary.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you too. Have a nice weekend with your friends.

an0nymous-ign0ranus said...

how do normal couples spend their anniversaries?

Valisa said...

happy anniversary!!!
Whoa snot calls her mr snot *baby* ;-) tee heee

SNOTS said...

plague: normal couples dont fight on their anniversaries!!!! go to nice fancy dinner, and open up a bottle of red wine, and cuddle. reminiscing on how they first met. ahhah but then this could be MY fantasy. but all is ok in lina-sut's house.

valisa: hehhehe *malu* janganlah uols. I also call him BB; which stands for Budak Buncit, Budak botak, and all that. hehehhehe.

Valisa said...

snots...
terry started to call me cipap hahahaha he learnt the word on twitter(betul-betul cibai OK?) Thing is I burst out laughing everytime he says cipap hahahaha. I call him cibai and now (thanks also to twitter) he finally know what it means :P