Friday, June 18, 2010

Lost and Found II

It takes quite an effort to produce a well organised and constructed post about programming codes, I tell ya. I am about half way done compiling the code and with all the print-screens but still I don't think it is sufficient and it will never pass as a good post. So, until I am fully satisfied with the content and be really sure that people who reads it will understand what I was trying to show them, I will work on it some more.

Tomorrow, Mr.Snots and I will scout around for tables. I need a small yet nice console table for that little work space I have created for me in my apartment. It is right at the corner of my living room. Just perfect. I can watch the TV and do work at the same time. I hate to work in a quiet and empty room. I need some background music or anything that I could immediately turn to whenever I’m bored with my work; like watching TV or DVDs.

I found these two pictures and am not sure whether I had published (uploaded for friends to see of course) or not. And am just too lazy to check on facebook either.

Crystal Mosque in Kuala Terengganu.


Picture of a subway tunnel somewhere in Belgium (if am not mistaken)

I took thousands of pictures, some might be overlooked during the selection/editing time. But am sure I got a lot more hidden somewhere in that "ALL JUMBLED UP PHOTOS" folder of mine. But one thing for sure, I do have a lot of photos of the sky with all sort of clouds formations. *scratches head*..I must have loved looking at the sky before, but I must stress that I rather work indoor nowadays; less sun exposure, less rashes to scratch.

2 comments:

Kate the Kannibal said...

Again, amazing photos.

I would sooooo love to know code. I'm thinking about minoring in computers in one way or another. I'm going to be a freshman this upcoming year, so I guess I still have time to figure out what's what, yeah? :]

SNOTS said...

hey there ;) thanks for dropping by.

to answer your previous question: am currently using an entry level Nikon D60 camera with its kit lense. I'm still learning about the nitty gritty stuff of its technicality, but that totally dependant on my mood.

about coding: yeap, don't have to worry about those stuff. Just enjoy your freshman year.

:)