Friday, October 22, 2010

Lazy Ass.

Today I wanted to be lazy. There's no point of rushing deadlines when I had already been away from work for the past 1 1/2 days because I attended some lame ass course. 1 1/2 days off work means more work are piling in. Work will never stop and why bother slaving around while I can choose to enjoy the remaining days doing nothing but browsing shits on the internet and bought some cool global warming comic painting for just 100 bucks.

I decided to hang in the office rather than at home, well at least when my colleagues come over to my cubicle, they have something to entertain them and at the same time, create a bit of awareness. I guess.

They complain that I always ignore them. When I do my work, I put on my mp3 player and immediately am in my own world, oblivious of my surroundings.

So there you go chaps, some global warming awareness comic for your blardy entertainment!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehehehhe....

-zg-

Unknown said...

i was searching on google for Something and i find your blog. your blog look very interesting. I have a blog that help people to make money with forex robot :)

Ashley flores said...

I was looking at blogs and urs looks awesome

SNOTS said...

zg: funny eh?

eg: will look it up. thanks!

af: thank you.