Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sunday Project.

I'm always looking for something to do on Sunday; things that I can tweak around the house. Since Saturday is dedicated entirely for Mr.Snots, so that automatically makes Sunday a "Me Day". Doing chores and running errands are definitely apart of the itineraries. But of course, not every Sunday is spent doing those things. I alternate my Sundays between doing normal boring house chores and art projects.

Since I was out of art supplies and my creative juice wasn't flowing well last weekend, I did something for the apartment instead. I painted my work area; because to be honest, I kinda feel bored with it already. So here's the before and after picture of it. It is actually quite small but am not complaining.



Next project --->the wet kitchen. :)




2 comments:

Eddy BSB 4 All said...

i think this is some of ur graphic design work, lol. my friend is also a graphic designer, hahaha. I like this. feel free to e-mail me b/cause i wont see ur reply.

eddybsb4u@hotmail.com

SNOTS said...

eh? Nah..my graphic design skills are wayy worst.