Friday, March 8, 2013

Playlist # 1: 5km Running Tracks

I have yet to run without any music buzzing in my ear. I don't think I am able to run just by hearing my own inner voice trying to motivate me to keep on running.. or assuring me that the pain is temporary..

I need more than that.. I need running tracks. A set of playlist that is supposed to help me run faster and longer. I posted this on fb because a friend asked me to share the playlist with them..

I consider myself a universal listener. I enjoy all sorts of music genre as long as it goes well with my mood.. (at any point in time)..Heh. 
 
So here it goes; my 5km playlist in this order - this list is compiled, tested and proven for making me feel all pumped up at the beginning, helped me find my comfortable pace, pushing me farther in the middle and motivated me to finish the run till the end.

1. Eminem - Lose Yourself
2. The Roots - How I Got Over
3. Wisin & Yandel - Irresistible
4. Papa Roach - To Be Loved.
5. The Roots - Here I Come
6. Gun N Roses - Paradise City
7. Stonesour - Sillyworld
8. Three Days Grace - Animal I Have Become
9. Chromeo - Fancy Footwork
10.Big Boi- ShutterBug
11. Swedish House Mafia - Don't Worry Child



 Photo: My first Solomon Trail 10km Trail Run

No comments: