Monday, March 25, 2013

Travelling Feet

When you travel alone or with a partner, although we do take pictures of each other (but mostly never together), it'd be much easier to do all selfie because it beats the hassle of having to ask someone to take your pic for you.


As I was going through my collection of photos thinking of what to post next on the blog, I saw a pattern in my all my travelling albums. I have an obsession with taking pics of my feet!!. Well, you can say that it is my kind of selfie :). I don't know why. It probably symbolises the "I am finally here!!!!" kinda sentiment at the place I was visiting. Or something.. 

-___- I know right!!! I promise these pics aren't icky. LOL

And.. the fact that am also obsessed with shoes.. so some of the pictures were taken after I bought the shoes. Bear with me.. 

But here goes.. a collection of pics I called "Travelling Feet".



Pictures of places in no particular order: 
Hong Kong, Langkawi, Bali, Jogjyakarta, Nice, Penang, Tekala Waterfall, Muar 
and various departmental stores. 

Happy Monday!!

No comments: